lauantai 9. toukokuuta 2015

Oh Dear God

   Dear God indeed, it´s already been a month since I last posted, and it only made me realize how fast time flies by... I only have about 8 weeks left here, and it´s kind of depressing to think about leaving and that in such a short time all of this will be over... It feels like it would´ve been only last month that we left Estonia and now it´s almost time to go back...  BUT luckily there´s still some time to enjoy my time here, and I have some amazing plans for the upcoming months, so I´m not going to have any time to be depressed about leaving ! yay

 But something about the past few weeks.....

On some week the 12th graders had like a ,,Themeweek´´ and they had a specific theme for each day of the week, and they had to dress according to the topic... 

  On their last schoolday, the 12th graders trashed the whole school and played pranks on everybody and sprayed some garlic-water and drew on us and threw flour on everybody and just enjoyed their last day. After the 2nd lesson they had a little programme for the teachers and grades 10-11, where they kind of got to make fun of the teachers and use them as contestants etc... And for the evening, the 12th graders had organized a party.

Day 1 : Animals

Day 2 : Business

Day 3 : Gods

Day 4 : Gesclechtertausch (gender change ?)

Day 5 : ABC (aka Anything But Clothes)



<3


  On the next morning we had an RSG competition (that was also my first ever RSG competition !) that was luckily only for the gymnastics in Rudolstadt...

<3<3




   01.-03.05 I was by my fam in Herzberg. 

partner in crime


´´take a pic, imma pose like a dragon!´´




   On last Wednesday was Laylas second last practice, and instead of doing something serious we made some hairthingies and danced around and took pictures! :):)


<3
   YESTERDAY was our little Phias 16th birthday and her birthday party! She had a cute little house birthday with 10 (?) guests and A LOOOT OF FOOOD. We had a lot of fun and played a few party games and ate and had a few walks and ate a bit more... I really enjoyed it and I think so did everybody else ! :) oh and she had the cakes and hotdogs and other foods from IKEA (!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3) and the table was decorated with Swedish flags and Sweden themed deco ! THANK YOU PHIA ONCE AGAIN FOR AN AMAZING EVENING ! <3<3


PRINCESS

cakecakecakecake








So, I hope I managed to get everything I wanted in, and I´m a bit sorry that it ended up being so long... :´D Umnum,,, I don´t really know what else to write eh, have a nice day ya´ll tschüsie :))

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti