keskiviikko 15. lokakuuta 2014

FRANZIS SWEET 16 !!

Hallo!

   Yesterday-today night I had my first birthday party in Germany, Franzis sweet 16 !! To be precice, she turned 16 this night at 00.50 and me, Antonia, Alina, Selina, Fabienne, Lea and Sophia got to congratulate her in person exactly at that time (and at 00.00) !!

   We gathered at Franzis house at 18.00, but Fabianne and Lea were late like an hour or so, so our party began by sitting in Franzis new bed and eating candy... By the time the girls finally came we were all starving, so first thing we did was hurry to the kitchen to eat Franzis mamas made wraps (lovelovelovelove), and then headed to their partyhouse(?) to continue eating. The foods in german birthdays are a bit different from what we have in Estonia, first of all they all seem to love these sweet-rice-puff things that are actually really cross... and second of all, there´s not as much food as at the parties at home, quess it´s just for the better. :D:D Also the way german people celebrate is different, I can´t really describe what´s the difference, but it´s more fun and interesting here... The party kind of reminded me of my childhood birthday parties - because of the fun part, not that it would´ve been childish or anything !

   We started counting down from 23.59:50 and when the clock finally hit 00.00 we threw the colourful-paper-things (can´t remember the name sorry) Sophia brought with, and hurried to congratulate her - at first everybody else hugged her all together, and I didn´t really understand what was going on, so I just stood there doing nothing until came my turn to hug her. Also her parents came out to surprise her with fireworks, and you just should´ve seen her face ! She was already in tears, and she looked just overall so happy ! :)) The presents that Franzi got from others were so cute, and you could see that they had planned them beforehand, and gave a lot of effort for her ! (I bought her a book, fluffy socks, candy and made her a bracelet - of course all in her favorite colour - and made her a cake.)




JUST LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS !!
















   (The pictures are mixed from all of us, and they´re not in the order also, sorry)
 
   All together it was a reaaaallly great night with the best girls to possibly spend it with, and now I just can´t wait for my birthday so I can invite the same sweethearths, and get fat with them. :)

P.S. it´s my second (and last) week of my holiday, so next week I´ll make a post about these two weeks together, I just wanted this one to be dedicated only for Franzi!

   Aber Tschüss, UND EIN MAL MEHR; ALLES GUTE FRANZI SCHATZI ! :*
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti