tiistai 11. marraskuuta 2014

CYNTHIAS B-DAY AND MORE


Hallo!

   Looking back on my week, it seems so hectic and like something I would only write and write about, but as soon as I opened this blank page, my mind just stopped. I tried to start writing down at least something, but just couldn´t form logical sentences anymore. I really promise that my life here is really interesting and one could just go on writing series of books about it, but I just don´t know how to sum it all up anymore. :/ AND I now decided to concentrate more on my blog, because the reasons I´m doing this in the first place are a) to keep my friends and family updated, that I´m still alive and doing good and b) so after my exchange, I would have my forever lasting memories written down somewhere, and could read them anytime I´d like. :):) Propably one of the reasons why it lately seems so hard for me to write this, is because I´m trying to think in german all the time and learning the language fluently, is my main priority right now, and I´m slowly forgetting rest of the languages, and I´m not even using english clearly as much as I used to - I just wrote a bunch of pointless text just to explain that I´m forgetting english, great.

A-Team :*

   First of all I´d like to recall that on last weeks Monday (03.11) it had been axactly 3 MONTHS (!!) since I left Estonia! 3 months full of memories that I´ll never forget, with the people who already mean the world to me, and I´m just hoping that the next 8 months will be just as amazing! :))

   So..... my last week.... I can remember that on Tuesday I joined the 10a class for the first 5 lessons, since the classes 10c(my class) and d, had some kind of chemistry-physics-biology-german test thing(?) where they had to do some excercises from some tests etc (I´m not really sure what they did there, only thing I can tell is that I didn´t have to participate). And of course I got to know it on Tuesday morning SO I didn´t have any materials with :)). On Wednesday, we got our physics tests back aaaand I got 0 points.... I didn´t understand anything from the questions. and I´m not even gonna get started about how much idea I had on that moment about physics overall. Aa I think I didn´t write it before, but we decided with my class teacher that it would be best for me, if  I won´t get graded the first half a year, and from there on we´ll see, because well obviously I´m not ready yet xD But I´m still writing tests in some classes, but only in those where I don´t have to memorize that much text. On Friday, I had my first individual german lesson, and ohmy, my brains were burning the entire lesson... The teacher spoke SO fast and of course I had to pay attention and understand every word since I had to answer back, and then she started asking about how much do I know and what would I want to learn etc. I actually think those extra lessons will help A LOT, since currently I´m only learning new vocabulary nonstop. But the thing is, I don´t know how to use it, and those lessons are going to be only about grammar and tenses - PERFECT!! 

   On  Saturday was Cynthias 16th birthday party (she had her real birthday on Thurday), and it was sooo much fun !! We ate A LOT of good food -as usually- , AND Cynthia also has a chocolate fountain(!!!), but the eating part was a bit messier than it was supposed to be, oops :)) Later we watched the hunger games 2, and ate (again). Before we went to sleep we played a bit of singstar, and in the end we played in teams : Franzi and Ann-Sophie against Fabienne and me. We lost,,,, but it was reallyreally close ;))) and Franzi if you´re reading this then you should know THAT YOU SING MEGA GOOD :O

And here´s some pics to end my boringly long post :) p.s. if any of you want to point out how me or anyone else looks on the pictures, then you´re just gonna be wasting your time :))
 
Fatties on Friday evening after practice
    Oh, and one thing that I have on my TO DO LIST from my hostfamily is to take a picture with police officers, and guess who we met on Friday in Burger King after practice ;) And yes, I know I don´t have the picture in my blog, because the first thing they told us was not to post it online :I ...

<3





CYNTHIA HAS A CUTE LITTLE GOAT CALLED HANS. so adorable :333




:3333
Tschüß :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti