tiistai 18. marraskuuta 2014

less text, more pics

Hallo!
 
   On last weeks Thursday, we had a Wandertag in Erlebnis Bergwerk in Merkers with other 10th graders, it was basically a tour in a mine that was reallly deep (ca 800m). We had to meet at the bus stastion way too early in the morning, and our class drove together in a bus with class B, so I got to sit with a few of my favorite people in Germany, yay! AND the boys fed us all the time, so one can´t really complain...
   The whole ´´tour´´ wasn´t like a normal minetour, first of all because we were driving with these really weird cars the whole time, and just came out for the museum etc, and second of all because they had made it more interesting, and there was also like a disco-light-show (?). The tunnels in which we drove were really tight and there were A LOT of curves, and I´m not gonna lie, I was literally scared I´d never make it back alive, because the men were driving fast (at least it seemed so) and the cars were jumping up and down the whole time because of the bumpy ´´road´´... It was also REALLY hot down there, and we had to wear some utterly uncomfortable helmets which caused a horrible headache - but it was aaall worth it.

   The weekend I spent in Volksmanndorf with my sister, since grandma and grandpa took mom to some show-thingie in Erfurt so someone had to take of the pets... It was also a good chance for us to prepare our birthday present for mom (SHE HAS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY !!!!!! <3333) - we made caramel baggies. We may have accidentally ruined some of grandmas kitchen tools (turns out plastic does melt in hot water...) buuuuut guess we know now what to get her for christmas :))))


Overall everything´s going pretty good, I´m used to the weekly ruitine, to the people, and to the language (I guess), and I´d say I´ve fully acclimatized here already. :):):):):) I also decided that some day I´m gonna write a post in german, so lets see what´s gonna come out of that one... :D:D

I can´t really come up with anything else to write so hope you enjoy the pics, xoxo Alina.

<3











<3

















A-TEAM <3


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti