lauantai 2. elokuuta 2014

TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY

Finally tommorow's the day I've been waiting for sososo long... The day I'm finally flying to Germany! I can't really tell if I'm happy or sad - I'd say both. During the past week my emotions have been jumping up and down and it's been one of those endless rollercoasters in my head. I still can't believe that I'm actually going to live in Germany for the whole year WITHOUT seeing all of my friends and family who I'm used to seeing every single day. Of course there's also those hopeless lists of fears stuck in my head about will I be okay on my own, but I know that my hostfamily will be there for me no matter what.

Oh and about the family,,, I've been talking to all of the family members and ohmy, they're such lovely people! They're all so kind, and even though they haven't even met me yet, they already talk to me as if I was a part of their family. I'm so happy that I get to spend my year with those people... :3

My plane will leave Tallinn tomorrow at 6.35 a.m. , which means we'll have to start driving at about 01.00 a.m. (kill me please). I won't be getting any sleep this night, and I'm also pretty sure I won't be able to sleep on the plane also (due to excitement overload).

I already left goodbyes with my family in Finland, all of my friends, and just saw my brother for the last time for the entire year (I just got emotional about it for the first time while writing about it), and tomorrow morning will be saying goodbye to the rest of my family and my boyfriend, so a lot of crying planned for tomorrow... 

Okay, so, I think I'll get back to my packing (have been ignoring it for the past few days), and make sure I have everything I have my bigbig day tomorrow! Fingers crossed I won't get lost anywhere and dye or something.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti