sunnuntai 7. syyskuuta 2014

SCHOOL AND SO MUCH MORE...

Hallo!

 I´ve been now in Germany for a month and a week, yay! My life here is getting more and more exciting and I keep on meeting new interestin people... STILL IN LOVE WITH THIS PLACE!


   On our last week of summer, me and Maxi spent most of our time at the Vogelschießen (tiny local amusement park) and just enjoying the last momenst of our ,,freedom´´. We also went a bit of sightseeing with my family, it´s just amazing how many pretty places you can find in one small part of Germany.  Also, we went to speak with the kickboxing coach, about me joining their training. Everything went really well, and the people seeemed really nice. The only scary thing was, that the youngest team mates would´ve been 20, and I just started imagening how I would be getting my ass kicked day after day... But in the end I decided to wait for a while and maybe start something else, where there would be more of my aged people, and also, only the busrides would´ve costed me 20 euros for a week, so no, not for me...

   I started school on 1st of September, and it was soooo weird... First of all, here in Germany, everyone goes to school with backbags and some even have those tiny suitcase bags (???), and I that´s so unusual for me. I´m used to using and seeing everybody with big purses or bags(girls) , and only a few with actual schoolbags. It´s actually really weird that they give the same amount of books here as they do back at home, but still, my bag is always like twice as heavy as it was in Estonia, like what?? Also, everybody has their own lunchboxes, and almost nobody eats the food that they serve at school.
   I´m repeating 10th grade, but so, that I´ll get a certificate. So I actually have to study A LOT...  The good thing is, that I´m repeating so many topics, but it´s taking me forever to understand what the teacher is explaining etc. For example, in maths, the hardest part for me is to understand how the calculator works!!?? It´s like a computer, and we use the basic ones in Estonia. So far, I´ve spent my every math lesson cursing at the calculator, but I still wont ask the teacher how it works, nope. AND my german has got a lot better during this week... so proud of myself...




   I haven´t really been active with pictures lately, due to school and being sleepy all the time (it´s an exchange student thing), and I haven´t really done anything after school, only studying and preparing my materials for the next day... yesterday I finally had some chances for good photo materials, so here you go. We visited the Anker stonegallerything with Maxi, and we also got to make our own stones, woop. They´re kind of just cubes of coloured sand which has been pressed together, but there were so many cool things that were built from those things! There was also an area, where children could try to build their own masterpieces. I don´t know who, but somebody made a really cool tower of those human shaped stones! I tried to build a house, but mine collapsed already after the third storey, at least I tried. After the gallery we went to omas and opas (granny´s and grandpa´s) to grill and just to relax. I don´t know what´s wrong with me, but once again I managed to eat myself so full, that I literally couldn´t breathe or move. I still felt full in the morning and I don´t think I can even look at bratwurst for at least a month or so....
  Next week I´ll try to be more productive, I´ll promise to try.

Tschüß, bis dann !


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti